Lion’s Mane is harvested before the spore tubules elongate, ensuring optimal texture and flavor and providing prolonged shelf life.
January 25, 2016 / 640 x 640 px
RECENT FACEBOOK ACTIVITY
- Distinguishing the flavor profiles of differing mushroom varieties is like describing a wine: A basic guide.
- Chicken of the Woods vs Real Chicken – The Showdown!
- So you don’t like mushrooms because the texture is like a slug. I can help you with that: How to properly cook mushrooms.
- Recipe: Broiled Faux Crab and Shrimp Tartine with Microgreens
- Recipe: Smoked Pulled Oyster Mushroom “BBQ”
- Why Make Mushrooms a Part of Your Daily Diet: The Amazing Health Benefits, That’s Why!